terça-feira, março 29, 2011

WHAT IF...

I guess my emotion day is on Sunday... I woke up this morning, had a perfect running outside with the sun, crossing the bridge with the beautiful view of the Rhine River and people enjoying the sunshine... I got back and I was so pelased with that begging of the day so I felt like crying (??? yes I know!)... then I talked to one of my dearst friend by skype for like 2 hours and a lot of times during the conversation I also got my eyes wet... so now I've just finished another silly-romantic movie, one more inspired on Romeo and Juliet history and I cried crired cried...
No, I'm not sad... hard to explain though this emptiness that I fell recently.

Letters to Juliet

Letters to Juliet
So here is the movie of the week: Letters for Juliet. You know the end from the beggining, is placed mostly in Italy - owwww I cant wait to go to this country! Maybe I find my Romeo there! Dont really care if he'd be like Gael Garcia Bernal or Christopher Egan - both on this movie, but I guess more chances to find Christopher next month when I go to London, cause he's british hahahahahahah.

Gael Garcia

Christopher Egan

Letters to Juliet

Letters to Juliet

But what touch me on this movie was the letter:

"'What' and ‘if’ two words as nonthreatening as words come. But put

them together side-by-side and they

have the power to haunt you for the

rest of your life: ‘What if?'..."

"I don't know how your story ended.

But I know that if what you felt

then was love - true love - then

it's never too late. If it was true

then it why wouldn't it be true

now? You need only the courage to

follow your heart..."

"I don't know what a love like that

feels like... a love to leave loved

ones for, a love to cross oceans

for... but I'd like to believe if I

ever felt it. I'd have the courage

to seize it. I hope you had the

courage to seize it, Claire. And if

you didn't, I hope one day that you

will."


I'm also adding in portuguese cause might be easier for some people:
" "E" e "Se" são duas palavras tão inofensivas quanto qualquer palavra, mas coloque-as juntas lado a lado, e elas tem o poder de assombra-lá pelo resto da sua vida. "E se".. E se? E se?
Não sei como sua história acabou. Mas sei o que você sentia na época era amor verdadeiro então nunca é tarde demais. Se era verdadeiro então, porque não o seria agora? Voce só precisa ter coragem para seguir seu coração. Não sei como é sentir amor como o de Julieta, um amor pelo qual abandonar entes queridos, um amor pelo qual cruzar oceanos. Mas gosto de pensar que, se um dia sentisse, eu teria coragem de agarra-lo. E Claire se voce não o fez, espero que um dia faça.
Com todo meu amor.
Julieta"

BE THE CHANGE: I guess I have to say --> do not let the two words "what" and "if" haunt you... have the courage!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Directors: Gary Winick
Language: English
Run Time: 105 minutes

STORY
In Verona, Italy – the beautiful city where Romeo first met Juliet – there is a place where the heartbroken leave notes asking Juliet for her help. It’s there that aspiring writer Sophie finds a 50-year-old letter that will change her life forever. As she sets off on a romantic journey of the heart with the letter’s author, Claire, now a grandmother, and her handsome grandson, all three will discover that sometimes the greatest love story ever told is your own.










3 comentários:

  1. Anônimo29/3/11

    Sabe Taliza, esse tipo de sentimento só existe em pessoas especiais, que acreditam no poder de transformação do mundo em que vivemos. A beleza disso encontra-se na pureza de nosso ser e a cada vez que distribuimos amor pela vida, carinho pela família, fraternidade pelos amigos e compaixão pelo próximo ... nos alimentamos com essa energia. Mas chega uma hora que ela é tão forte que não conseguimos controlá-la e aí ela tem que sair de algum jeito.
    Pensamentos positivos e atitudes gentis são formas de desenvolver nosso caráter ... você sabe bem como nossas ações tem o poder de mudar o mundo ao nosso redor.
    Esse sentimento que você não pode explicar só acontece quando nos encontramos num ponto de mutação: reflita um pouco agora e tente entender qual é o verdadeiro significado do que vc sentiu. Tenho certeza que se você conseguir decifrar isso, você conseguirá canalizar essa energia para a mudança em questão.

    "Goodness in words creates trust, goodness in thinking creates depth, goodness in giving creates love."

    "Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them-that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like."

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Nossa Tá que post emocionante!! Lindo!! Vou ver esse filme com ctza!
    Quanto aos seus sentimentos, eu acho que eles são resultado de toda essa mudança que vc tá passando né! Apesar de às vezes ser sofrido, é sempre uma evolução.
    Espero que dê tudo certo com você aí!

    Bjos!!

    Carol Pissolato

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Mauricio, que comentario mais maravilhoso! Obrigada pelas palavras!
    Carol, again, valeu por acompanhar! Estou super bem aqui, mas a falta das coisas que construi no Brasil desperta uma tristeza as vezes por aqui... normal! rsrsrs
    O filme eh bem bobinho, mas as vezes eh so de agua com acucar que precisamos mesmo! beijooos

    ResponderExcluir