sexta-feira, dezembro 24, 2010

FLY AIR FRANCE

Depois de 15 horas desde o embarque no Brasil, ja no aeroporto de Paris aguardando o voo pra Dusseldorf.


It was not my first time flying Air France but it was the first long flight and I approved!

Remember the old post that I talked about airlines? I hated to fly with Iberia last time I came to Europe from Brazil and now I’m completely sure about it! This time with Air France I almost didn’t feel the 11 hours I had from Brazil to Paris and then to Dusseldorf.

The food I considered good for a airplane, and they serve a lot of things for a 45 minutes flight (Paris – Dus).

The best for me was to have my own tv screen and be able to select from a lot of options what I wanted to watch (they had so many different movies, series, cartoons, radios…)

Also the flight attendant was super nice, friendly …

So, my favorite company now is AIR FRANCE! LoL. Not the cheapest thought… = (

Ow, I gotta tell about some people on the plane, cause I’m always interested on them…

I sat beside a 42 years old man from Philippines who has been working in a ship for more than 20 years, he was nice, but I was so interested on watching the movies available that I didn’t talk too much this time… I was actually impressed by a baby, probably Korean or something like that. He didn’t cry at all! He was sooooooo good, and I almost said thanks to him for not making my flight miserable like the last time I came to Dusseldorf.

But of course I couldn’t have a flight without making any friends right? So before I check in I met in the line this guy, Israel, Brazilian, living in Atenas!!! He even speaks Greek. Cool isn’t it? Mostly because I’m planning to go to Greece this year with my mom and he can help me with some tips!

Well, that’s all about the flight.

Be the change: choose carefully your airline companie, this will help you to have a pleasant time in the air!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário