sexta-feira, fevereiro 04, 2011

A tip in Dusseldorf: dont go without a full wallet or a credit card!

Last week I've been to a bar in Dusseldorf - Media Hafen (Jt. James) and I can say it was fun, but I wont go there again.
First because the fun part was the nice people that I met from Internations meeting and the barman: 2 very nice guys! hahahhahah
Although the place is quite nice and luxurious, the music was not that great and what was the price of the drinks??? For the first time I saw a bottle here for 1200 EUROS...
So thats why I say, if you wanna impress, have a "Porsche" night, GO TEHRE, if not, I'm sure you can have more fun in many places in Dusseldorf!

Be the change: you definatly dont need much money to be happy!


St. James


St. James


Nice people from Internations

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário